Check back often for the latest updates on news and information about upcoming squadron activities
1. The Cruise Into Spring CAP@Home session is now complete. We want to thank everyone involved for your efforts and assistance in delivering this training.
2. Overall, we had over 700 cadets participate and over 2900 CAP Passport in the Spring Break activities. Well done to all participants.
3. At this time, we ask all stakeholders (Participating Cadets, Adult Staff, HQ and Area Staff) to complete the survey (below). The information we receive will be compiled as part of our After Action / Lesson Learned efforts. Your feedback is important and will contribute to improving these types of activities.
Cadets that are interested in applying for a Virtual Cadet Summer Training Centre (VCTC) are to take a look at the available serials and the dates.
Cadet's that are interest in virtual summer training are to email the Commanding Officer so an application can be created on Fortress.
Deadline for applications are 30th April 21.
1. We have received an update that due to technical issues with the CCO File Repository Portal (Extranet), that it will not be an option for this upcoming week for CAP delivery. Although this created an impact, it is minor in nature and the team has developed a solution. You may have received some feedback from the corps and squadrons regarding issues creating accounts on the CCO Portal; this resolves that problem.
2. Good news, the cadets will no longer need an account for the CCO Portal. The CAP content will now be hosted using an alternative public facing repository.
3. The Joining Instructions have been amended with the updated links.