Friday 23 November 2018
Unfortunately due to adult staff availability and another group's use of space, practices have been cancelled this Friday.
ORDERS DUE TONIGHT - NO LATE ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED!
Our Christmas Planter and Wreaths Orders are DUE TONIGHT!
DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
Orders are due with Payment in full on Wednesday 21st November
Delivery date is Wednesday 28th November -DETAILS OF DELIVERY TIME WILL BE POSTED HERE!
NO LATE ORDERS ACCEPTED!
You can get your order forms below
Below is the checklist to help assist cadets applying for National Courses this summer. The following information will be required to complete the application.
Sunday 25th November 2018
Just want to start by commending every one that attended the Belleville Santa Claus parade. That was our best turn-out/performance since we started attending a few years ago! Christmas Parades are an excellent way for the squadron to raise money for extra activities, equipment, and to give back to the community.
Cadets are to meet at the Duncan MacDonald Memorial Arena in Centennial Park for 3:30pm. Parade will start at 4:30pm Cadets can be picked up at the intersection of Queen St & Wilkins St at approx 6:00pm (depending on position number). Cadets are to wear their parka, black gloves, and wedge with cadet toque in pocket just in case.
Just a few points for the Sunday November 18th, 2018 Santa Claus Parade in Belleville, taking off from the Belleville Fairgrounds/Racetrack Property at 4:30pm:
- All bands need to arrive at the property for 4:00pm and check in
- Enter through the farthest west fenceline entrance to the property off Bridge Street West … if you get to the Belmont Nursing Home you have gone too far!
- If you carry a small instrument and are coming by car, please park in an outlying lot and walk onto the property (Shoppers Drug Mart plaza, Giant Tiger plaza, old Ben Bleecker lot east of the Fairgrounds, etc.)
- If you are carpooling we can find you a space on the grounds.
- Pipes & Drums and other Marching Bands … leave 1 of your members with me at the gate opening and send your other members into the Curling Club to stay warm (see map for location)
- At the appropriate time I will cue that member to go to the Curling Club and collect all of you to slot into the lineup
- You will be following the route along Bridge Street to the downtown core, heading north up Front Street, then over the bridge and north up North Front Street passing Belleville Funeral Home & Chapel, traveling over the CN Rail overpass, turn left on King George Square and end on the Quinte Secondary School grounds.
If you arrive earlier and are hungry the concession at the Curling Club IS OPEN and their menu is attached.