Check back often for the latest updates on news and information about upcoming squadron activities
Just a few points for the Sunday November 18th, 2018 Santa Claus Parade in Belleville, taking off from the Belleville Fairgrounds/Racetrack Property at 4:30pm:
- All bands need to arrive at the property for 4:00pm and check in
- Enter through the farthest west fenceline entrance to the property off Bridge Street West … if you get to the Belmont Nursing Home you have gone too far!
- If you carry a small instrument and are coming by car, please park in an outlying lot and walk onto the property (Shoppers Drug Mart plaza, Giant Tiger plaza, old Ben Bleecker lot east of the Fairgrounds, etc.)
- If you are carpooling we can find you a space on the grounds.
- Pipes & Drums and other Marching Bands … leave 1 of your members with me at the gate opening and send your other members into the Curling Club to stay warm (see map for location)
- At the appropriate time I will cue that member to go to the Curling Club and collect all of you to slot into the lineup
- You will be following the route along Bridge Street to the downtown core, heading north up Front Street, then over the bridge and north up North Front Street passing Belleville Funeral Home & Chapel, traveling over the CN Rail overpass, turn left on King George Square and end on the Quinte Secondary School grounds.
If you arrive earlier and are hungry the concession at the Curling Club IS OPEN and their menu is attached.
Comments are closed.