In order to keep cadets engaged, 608 Duke of Edinburgh Squadron will be issuing out a challenge or activity every week. The goal of this initiative is to keep cadets engaged with the program though alternative methods while spending time in self-isolation.
Challenge/Activity #1: Construct a Model Aerodrome
- Cadets have access to the following Instructional Guides (IGs) below
- Cadets may use any resource at their disposal
- Pictures of completed projects can be privately messaged to the Squadron's Facebook Page or through the email link below.
- The top aerodromes will be judged in the following categories: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, and Level 5
- We encourage enlisting family members/ housemates to assist with your aerodrome
- All aerodromes will be accepted for the challenge (adult staff, SSC, alumni, family, friends, etc.)
- Questions/ concerns can be directed through the below email link
This challenge is due on Wednesday 1st April 2020 at 1800hrs (6:00 PM)