Check back often for the latest updates on news and information about upcoming squadron activities
The NSTC serials have now been posted and opened to all Sqns to start processing their cadet’s NSTC applications in FORTRESS and start filling out the necessary documents to be submitted for the application; Deadline for applications in Fortress is 15 Dec!
· Natl CJCR Sp Gp 7003-1-13 has been published on the file repository under the policy tab. All sqns need to review and be familiar with the updated process;
· Dates for the exam (11 Jan 2020) and interview (1 Feb 2020) have been set and will be published in the Nov ROs;
· Deadline for applications is 15 Dec 19. This is a hard deadline, as FORTRESS will be scoring the cadet’s trg record, as per the scoring factors in the instruction;
· Sqns will only need to submit one application for their cadets in FORTRESS that wish to attend Glider or Power training in any Region. Selections for other CFTCs will be adjusted in FORTRESS after the initial selections are completed;
· Sqns need to be aware that courses in other regions will be starting earlier (up to 2 weeks before) than our courses here in Central, i.e. Eastern or Atlantic Region;
· For PPS only, please ensure that cadets that have applied have not been RTUd from Glider due to a Trg Failure. Cadets that have been RTUd from Glider for a medical reason may apply for Power Scholarship;
· Data mods need to be submitted NLT 30 Nov 19 (earlier is even better!);
· Sqns need to conduct their Cadet Fitness Assessment (CFA) activities prior to 30 Nov 19, so that they can ensure to have their CFA results into FORTRESS before 15 Dec 19 for their cadets to receive points for this.
· No narratives are required to be submitted;
· Return of quota +1 of submissions for PPS and GPS; and
· Handbook will not be released from the OPC regarding the process
Comments are closed.