Just a few notes in preparation for Wednesday's Virtual CO's Parade:
- Cadets do not need a camera to access Zoom to be apart of the virtual CO's Parade. There is a group chat text option the side that cadets can use as an alternative to communicate. However they will need audio in order to hear the adult staff and other cadets.
- The application is free to use.
- The meeting will be locked shortly after it starts to prevent unwanted guests.
- An email will be sent out to the email provided at 1700hrs (5:00pm) Wed 06 May 20 with the room code URL for access.
- Although the meeting officially starts at 1800hrs (6:00 PM). Cadets are encouraged to set-up/join 15 mins prior to avoid issues/delays.
- We appreciate all participants co-operation in advance during this event as this is 1st time 608 Sqn has conducted a virtual meeting.
HOW TO ACCESS ZOOM
To ensure a pleasant experience with your first Zoom Meeting, we highly encourage individuals to download and install the Zoom Application beforehand.
To download and install the Zoom Application:
Zoom mobile app: You can download the Zoom mobile app for your iOS or Android device from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store .
Zoom Launcher plug-in: To connect to a Zoom meeting from Chrome, Firefox, or Safari without downloading the Zoom client, see Zoom Launcher Plugin. The Zoom Launcher plug-in will install the Zoom client on first use.